1×dsDNA HS Assay Kit is a rapid, highly sensitive and accurate fluorescent quantitative detection kit for double-stranded DNA (dsDNA). This kit is highly selective for dsDNA and has good linearity in the range of 0.2 ng-100 ng, the quantitation range is between 10 pg/μL to 100 ng/μL. This kit is easy to operate, providing a ready-to-use working solution that enables simple dsDNA sample quantification on Qubit Fluorometer or Fluorescence Microplate Reader. It is ideal choice for NGS large-scale DNA sample quantification (such as input DNA quantification, DNA library quantification, etc.). This kit is well tolerated to common contaminants such as proteins and salts.
- High sensitive: the concentrations ranging from 10 pg/µ l to 100 ng/µL of dsDNA can be accurately quantified;
- High specificity: this product is highly selective to dsDNA and is not affected by RNA, has good tolerance to some conventional pollutants, such as salt, free nucleotide, protein, solvent, detergent, etc;
- Ready to use: 1x working solution, just add the dsDNA sample to be tested and test it with Qubit fluorometer or Fluorescence Microplate Reader at room temperature
- dsDNA quantification with Qubit or Microplate Reader
- NGS library quantification
|For Use With (Equipment)
|Qubit Fluorometer, Microplate Reader
|No. of Reactions
|10 pg/μL to 100 ng/μL
|1 μL to 20 μL
|1×dsDNA HS Working Solution
|1×concentrate in DMSO
|dsDNA Standard 1
|0 ng/μL in TE buffer
|dsDNA Standard 2
|10 ng/μL in TE buffer
Shipping and Storage
All the components are shipped with ice pack and can be stored at 2-8℃ away from light for one year.
Figure 1 Dye binding efficiency and fluorescence signal persistence
The fluorescence signal of Cat#12642 reached saturation within 2min and remained stable within 5h.