Anti-GFP MagBeads are magnetic polymer beads. They are made of high quality murine monoclonal antibodies and carboxyl magnetic beads. They provide rapid magnetic responsiveness. Superparamagnetism, good dispersion, uniform particle size, very low non-specific binding, and abundant binding sites.
- Low background—little to no nonspecific binding, and no preclearing
- Highly reproducible—uniform beads ensure the most consistent results
- Highly sensitive—Magbeads technology is the most cited method for sensitive applications, such as ChIP and IP, of low abundance proteins
- Fast and easy— no centrifugation or preclearing steps
- IP, Co-IP, pull-down, and ChIP assays
|MagBeads Concentration||10 mg/mL|
|Protein binding capacity||≥0.6 mg protein/mL|
|20564||Anti-GFP MagBeads||500 μL||1 mL||5 mL|
The products should be stably stored at 2~8℃ for 1 year. Do not freeze!