Anti-His Affinity Gel is prepared by conjugating high quality murine IgG1 monoclonal antibody with Sepharose 4B gel. This product has a high His label fusion protein loading capacity (at least 1.1 mg protein/mL gel) and less non-specific binding of miscellaneous proteins. It can be used for immunoprecipitation (IP) and purification of fusion proteins with His labels.
- Specific—highly specific monoclonal antibody
- High yield and high purity
- Versatile—It can be used for protein purification or COIP
- Convenient—reagents and peptides to elute are available separately
- Immunoprecipitation (IP)
- Purification of fusion proteins with His labels.
|Antibody Concentration||7.5 g antibody/L Gel|
|Protein binding capacity||≥1.1 mg protein/mL Gel|
|Storage buffer||TBS, 50% glycerin, pH7.4, contains 0.02% (w/v) sodium azide|
|20589||Anti-His Affinity Gel||1 mL||5 mL||25 mL||100 mL|
The unopened products should be stably stored at -25℃ ~ -15℃ for 1 year. Do not freeze in solution without glycerin!