ATP, Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, and its sodium salt are the basic components of energy change in many biological systems and can be used in a variety of molecular biology applications, such as kinase assays, in vitro transcription, ligation and phosphorylation reactions, etc.
This product is a transparent colorless aqueous solution prepared from ATP trisodium salt, and free from DNase, RNase and phosphatase contamination.
This product is produced in accordance with GMP process requirements and provided in liquid form.
- Validated, product-specific process and analytical methods
- Product-specific stability
- Documentation follows applicable GMP guidelines
- AOF production process and raw materials (TSE & BSE)
- Nitrosamine statement
- Regulatory support documents available
- Large-scale production
- Nucleotide in the multiple salt form（Na+, Tris etc) always available to meet different downstream application needs
- RNA synthesis and amplification
- Building block for in vitro transcription
|CAS No||56-65-5 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||573.13 g/moL|
|Content||100 mM ± 3 mM|
|10129||ATP Solution GMP-grade (100 mM)||1 mL||5 mL||25 mL||500 mL|
The product should be stored at -25℃ ~ -15℃ for two years.
- Standard RNA Synthesis
Figure 1. Standard RNA was synthesized in vitro using T7 RNA synthesis kit.
The reaction was incubated in PCR instrument at 37℃ for 2h, and then purified by magnetic beads (Cat#12602). The yield result was analyzed by NanoDrop spectrophotometer as shown in Figure 1.
- Capped RNA Synthesis
Figure 2. Synthesis of capped RNA in vitro.
The reaction was incubated in PCR instrument at 37℃ for 2h, and then purified by magnetic beads (Cat#12602). The yield result was assayed by NanoDrop spectrophotometer as shown in Figure 2A. The integrity result was analyzed by capillary electrophoresis as shown in Figure 2B.