ATP, Adenosine-5'-triphosphate, and its sodium salt are the basic components of energy change in many biological systems and can be used in a variety of molecular biology applications, such as kinase assays, in vitro transcription, ligation, and phosphorylation reactions, etc.
This product is a transparent colorless aqueous solution prepared from ATP trisodium salt, and free from DNase, RNase, and phosphatase contamination.
This product is produced in accordance with GMP process requirements and provided in liquid form.
- Validated, product-specific processes and analytical methods
- Product-specific stability
- Documentation follows applicable GMP guidelines
- AOF production process and raw materials (TSE & BSE)
- Nitrosamine statement
- Regulatory support documents available
- Large-scale production
- The increased IVT yield and the decreased dsRNA content under the optimized Tris NTP reaction system
- RNA synthesis and amplification
- Building block for in vitro transcription
|CAS No||56-65-5 (free acid)|
|Formula||C10H16N5O13P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular weight||507.18 g/moL (free acid)|
|Purity (HPLC)||≥ 99%|
|Content||100 mM ± 3 mM|
|10652||ATP Tris Solution GMP-grade (100 mM)||1 mL||5 mL||25 mL||500 mL|
The product should be stored at -25℃ ~ -15℃ for two years.
- Increased the IVT yield
Figure 1. The IVT yield was significantly increased under the optimized Tris NTP reaction system, compared with the sodium NTP reaction system.
- Decreased the dsRNA content
Figure 2. The content of dsRNA was significantly decreased under the optimized Tris NTP reaction system, compared with the sodium NTP reaction system. The content of dsRNA was detected by the Dot Blot method.