Ceturegel® Matrix hESC-Qualified, LDEV-Free is a soluble basement membrane preparation extracted from EHS mouse tumors rich in extracellular matrix proteins. Its main components are laminin, type IV collagen, heparan sulfate proteoglycan (HSPG), and nestin. At room temperature, it aggregates to form a biologically active three-dimensional matrix, which simulates the structure, composition, physical properties, and functions of the cell basement membrane in vivo, which is beneficial to the culture and differentiation of cells in vitro. It can be used for studies of cell morphology, biochemical function, migration, invasion, and gene expression.
The three-dimensional culture matrix formed by Matrix can promote the adherence and differentiation of epithelial cells, hepatocytes, sertoli cells, melanoma cells, vascular endothelial cells, thyroid cells, and hair follicle cells. Ceturegel™ Matrix can affect gene expression in three-dimensional cultures of murine hepatocytes and human mammary epithelial cells.Ceturegel™ Matrix also supports the regeneration of peripheral nerves and the differentiation of bovine fallopian tube epithelial cells.
YEASEN Matrix is a sterile product with a concentration of 8~20 mg/mL, which meets a variety of experimental requirements, including angiogenesis studies and tumor cell migration.
- High Safety: No LDEV (lactate dehydrogenase elevating virus)
- Multiple Concentration: the concentration range from 8 to 20 mg/ml
- Batch Consistency: Strict process through the whole product life cycle including the production, quality, warehouse, etc.
- Low Endotoxin: Endotoxin content <8 EU/ml
- Contamination Control: Adhere to the rigorous residue quality standards of mycoplasmas, bacteria, and fungi
- Wide Compatibility: Compatible with almost all types of cell culture medium
|Product Type||Basement Membrane Matrix|
|Transportation Conditions||Dry Ice Transportation|
|Phenol Red Indicator||Contain|
|Product specifications||5/10 mL|
|Species||EHS Mouse Tumors|
|40190||Ceturegel® Matrix hESC-Qualified，LDEV-Free||5 mL||10 mL|
Shipping and Storage
Dry ice shipping. -15℃ ~ -25℃ storage, valid for two years.