CTP, Cytidine-5'-triphosphate, can be used in a variety of molecular biology applications, such as in vitro transcription, RNA amplification, and the synthesis of choline and ethanolamine.
This product is a transparent colorless aqueous solution prepared from CTP trisodium salt, and free from DNase, RNase and phosphatase contamination.
This product is produced in accordance with GMP process requirements and provided in liquid form.
- Validated, product-specific process and analytical methods
- Product-specific stability
- Documentation follows applicable GMP guidelines
- AOF production process and raw materials (TSE & BSE)
- Nitrosamine statement
- Regulatory support documents available
- Large-scale production
- The increased IVT yield and the decreased dsRNA content under the optimized Tris NTP reaction system
- RNA synthesis and amplification
- Building block for in vitro transcription
|CAS No||65-47-4 (free acid)|
|Formula||C9H16N3O14P3 (free acid)|
|Molecular weight||483.16 g/moL (free acid)|
|Content||100 mM ± 3 mM|
|10653||CTP Tris Solution GMP-grade (100 mM)||1 mL||5 mL||25 mL||500 mL|
The product should be stored at -25℃ ~ -15℃ for two years.