Hieff NGS™ Ultima Pro DNA Library Prep Kit is a next generation library construction kit specially developed for the Illumina and MGI high-throughput sequencing platform, and exhibits higher efficiency in end repair, dA-tailing, and adapter ligation than the previous versions. The high-fidelity enzyme significantly improves the uniformity and fidelity of amplification. The kit is compatible with most DNA sample types, including standard genomic DNA from animals/plants/microorganisms, FFPE samples, cfDNA, and ChIP DNA. Compatible with 100 pg - 1000 ng input DNA samples of most types, including cfDNA and FFPE samples.
- Compatible with multiple types of DNA samples：animal and plant gDNA, microbial gDNA, FFPE DNA, cfDNA, ChIPDNA, etc., support the construction of PCR free library
- With an industry-leading library conversion rate of more than 70%
- Proven to provide high-quality libraries and sequencing data.
- Strict batch stability
- Preparation of DNA library for illumina and MGI platform
- Suitable for sequencing in tumor, reproductive genetics, genetic disease detection and other fields
|Product Type||Library Preparation Kit|
|Input amount||100 pg - 1000 ng|
|For Use With (Equipment)||Illumina and MGI Platforms|
|Sequencing Type||Genome & DNA Sequencing|
|Product Line||DNA library constrction|
|For Use With (Application)||NGS DNA library preparation|
|Quantity||8 /24/96 Reactions|
|Components No.||Name||12197ES08 (8T）||12197ES24 （24T）||12197ES96 (96T）|
|12197-A||Endprep Buffer 2.0||48 μL||144 μL||576 mL|
|12197-B||Endprep Enzyme 2.0||32 μL||96 μL||384 μL|
|12197-C||Ligation Enhancer 2.0||240 μL||720 μL||3×960 μL|
|12197-D||Rapid T4 DNA Ligase 2.0||40 μL||120 μL||480 μL|
|12197-E||Canace™ Pro Amplification Mix 2.0||200 μL||600 μL||3×800 μL|
Shipping and Storage
-25℃ ~ -15℃ storage, valid for one year.
- Comparison of library yield of gDNA samples with different inputs
Figure 1．Comparison of the yield of 12197 and 12201 libraries with different input amounts
Sample: Ultrasound interrupts calf gDNA
Sample Input：5/50/100/500/1000 ng
Number of PCR cycles:12/8/6/4/3 cycles
Method: Use different library preparation kits to preparation library, then compare the library yields.
Results: Compared with 12201 kit, the yield of 12197 kit is significantly higher, especially the yield of 1ug high-input library.
- Tumor ctDNA standards were compared with 12197 for hybridization capture libraries
Figure 2. Comparison of the yield concentration of ctDNA 1% standard library
Sample: The mutation frequency was 1% ctDNA standard
Number of PCR cycles: 10 cycles
Method: The prepared library was captured with Cancer SLC Panel, and the library was sequenced.the library yield, sequencing data quality and gene mutation detection were compared.
Results: Compared with the competitive kit, the results of hybridization capture of tumor ctDNA 1% standard showed that the library yield concentration of 12197 was higher than that of V*
- Sequencing data quality and mutation detection display
Figure 3. Quality control data
Results: Compared with the sequencing data of competing products, 12197 had less fragment self-connection, lower Dup, higher Mean Depth, higher capture efficiency
- Comparison of mutation detection frequency
Figure 4. Mutation site detection table
Results: Compared with the competing kit, 12197 could stably detect all sites in the 1% standard sample of tumor ctDNA. The EGFR V769_D770insASV site was not detected in the competing V* kit.