Kanamycin sulfate, also known as Kanamycin sulfate or Kanamycin A, is an aminoglycoside bacteriocidal antibiotic and can be used as a selection agent for bacteria. This product from Yeasen is a USP-grade reagent with a solubility of about 100 mg/mL in water.
Kanamycin sulfate is an aminoglycoside bacteriocidal antibiotic and is effective against gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, and mycoplasma. Kanamycin sulfate inhibits translocation and elicits miscoding by binding to the 70S ribosomal subunit. Kanamycin sulfate can be used as a selection agent for bacteria transformed with the kanamycin B resistance gene and transformants carrying the neomycin phosphotransferase (NptII/neo) gene.
- High-quality raw materials, all antibiotic product raw materials are sourced from high-quality fixed suppliers
- Standardized production, using factory mass production mode
- Wide range of applications, which can be used in the fields of molecular biology and biochemical experimental research of tissue culture
- The cooperation platform covers the whole
- To ensure product quality stability, the difference between batches is controlled within 1%
- Used to selectively screen bacterial clones successfully transformed into kan gene
- Used for sterilization in cell culture
- Plant transformation experiment
|Synonyms||Kanamycin sulfate, Kanamycin A|
|Potency (dry basis)||≥ 750 µg/mg|
|60206||Kanamycin Sulfate||10 g||100 g|
Shipping and Storage
The product is transported and stored at room temperature, with a period of validity of 3 years.
 Yang Q, Jia B, Liu X, et al. Molecular Cloning, Expression and Macrophage Activation of an Immunoregulatory Protein from Cordyceps militaris. Molecules. 2021;26(23):7107. Published 2021 Nov 24. doi:10.3390/molecules26237107(IF:4.412)
 Tan F, Limbu SM, Qian Y, Qiao F, Du ZY, Zhang M. The Responses of Germ-Free Zebrafish (Danio rerio) to Varying Bacterial Concentrations, Colonization Time Points, and Exposure Duration. Front Microbiol. 2019;10:2156. Published 2019 Sep 18. doi:10.3389/fmicb.2019.02156(IF:4.259)
 Xu R, Li D, Peng J, Fang J, Zhang L, Liu L. Cloning, expression and antioxidant activity of a novel collagen from Pelodiscus sinensis. World J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2016;32(6):100. doi:10.1007/s11274-016-2057-9(IF:1.532)