N1-Me-Pseudo UTP sodium solution is one of the most commonly used modified nucleoside triphosphates. It is mostly used as the reaction substrate or coenzyme of enzymes, such as in vitro transcription, RNA amplification, siRNA synthesis, etc. The modified mRNA containing pseudouridine has better nuclease stability and translation characteristics, and changes the innate immune receptor and in vitro transcription. The interaction of RNA has a wide range of applications in the field of therapy and diagnosis.
This product is produced in accordance with GMP process requirements and provided in liquid form.
- Validated, product-specific process and analytical methods
- Product-specific stability
- Documentation follows applicable GMP guidelines
- AOF production process and raw materials (TSE & BSE)
- Nitrosamine statement
- Regulatory support documents available
- Large-scale production
- Nucleotide in the multiple salt form（Na+, Tris etc) always available to meet different downstream application needs
- Modified RNA synthesis and amplification
- Building block for in vitro transcription
|CAS No||1428903-59-6 (free acid)|
|Molecular Weight||564.11 g/moL|
|Purity (HPLC)||≥ 99%|
|Content||100 mM ± 3 mM|
|10651||N1-Me-Pseudo UTP sodium solution GMP-grade (100 mM)||20 μL/100 μL||1 mL/5 mL||25 mL/500 mL|
Shipping and Storage
The product is shipped with dry ice and can be stored at -15℃ ~ -25℃ for two years.
- Standard RNA Synthesis
Figure 1. Standard RNA was synthesized in vitro using T7 RNA synthesis kit.
The reaction was incubated in PCR instrument at 37℃ for 2h, and then purified by magnetic beads (Cat#12602). The yield result was analyzed by NanoDrop spectrophotometer as shown in Figure 1.
- Capped RNA Synthesis
Figure 2. Synthesis of capped RNA in vitro.
The reaction was incubated in PCR instrument at 37℃ for 2h, and then purified by magnetic beads (Cat#12602). The yield result was assayed by NanoDrop spectrophotometer as shown in Figure 2A. The integrity result was analyzed by capillary electrophoresis as shown in Figure 2B.