YeaRed is a unique oily macromolecule that can't penetrate cell membranes into cells. It is not easy to be volatile and sublimation and the human body will not inhale. The Ames test results also showed that YeaRed is completely mutagenic at gel staining concentration and is a safe and non-toxic nucleic acid dye. YeaRed has the same spectral characteristics as EB, and there is no need to change the filter and observation device (ordinary UV gel transilluminator), and the UV light excitation detection at 300 nm is sufficient. YeaRed is suitable for dsDNA, ssDNA, and RNA staining in agarose and polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, and can be stained by glue dyeing method or bubble dyeing method, which is very convenient and flexible to use.
- High Sensitivity: Comparable to EB sensitivity
- Strong Stability: Microwaveable, stored at room temperature
- Wide applicability: Applicable for DNA or RNA staining
- Safe and Non-Toxic: Ames test shows no caccinogenic toxicity
- Easy to Dispose: Waste Yeared can be directly disposed of without environmental pollution
- Perfect Replacement: With the same spectral properties as EB
- Sensitive fluorescent dyes for nucleic acid detection
|Detection of positioning||Test in gel|
|Product Type Specs||Nucleic acid gel dye|
|Condition of carriage||Room temperature|
|Target molecule||DNA, RNA|
|10202||YeaRed™ Nucleic Acid Gel Stain (10,000× in Water)||500 μL|
Shipping and Storage
The product is shipped at room temperature and avoids light. It can be stored at room temperature for 5 years.